Monday, October 29, 2007

Super Silly

Today. It has been a second time that I cried on my way home.

Reason: Cause I hated MYSELF.

I realise that it is just like a longitudinal wave. Now we are undergoing rarefraction and I fear that there isn't any compressions again.

I had it a moment ago and lost it again in the next.

I am A BIG MEANIE! That's what you made me felt like. Fine, I shall accept it. But I still think I am more of a SILLY than a MEANIE. You are free to chat with anyone you like. I can accept. The ridiculous thing that I refused to accept was You chatting with her for hours and me for minutes. When was the last time that we did chat for hours on the phone? Or when is the last time we had a sms conversation? Or even a MSN chat? Whenever I am online, you are offline. Whenever I needed you, I cant find you. Perhaps you are being there for too many people and it just happens that someone else has beaten me in having you.

Seriously, you can continue chatting with your meis. It's fine with me. It's ur choice after all. you can continue smsing them or whoever once your dad reaches home or call them any time you want to. There seriously isn't a need to care about how I felt.

Sometimes, I seriously felt that you like her. You sure is happier with her than me and perhaps she is a better choice for you than me.

I am drained out. Drained from crying and waiting. Drained of losing my sense of security and to find it gone the next moment. Drained of seeing you sad because of me.

i think i would rather we be friends than to see you like that. how about that?

T.T 你是否知道我心在滴血? 或许我们两都累了。 停下脚步休息一下吧。 也许你会想通自己的感觉。最终结果如何,我相信我能接受吧。

No comments: